POSITION: Club Facilities Assistant
SALARY: Salary D.O.E Pro rata £18000
BENEFITS: NEST Pension,
HOURS: up to 39 hours flexible
LOCATION: Mount Pleasant, Maesteg, CF34 9PR
Established in 1912 our client is a small, friendly Golf Club that offers golfers of all abilities a James Braid designed course of considerable character and maturity.
Situated in South Wales, the club delivers a course sculpted from naturally picturesque surroundings with pronounced rolling terrain and stunning views of 2 counties from the hill top location.
Due to continued success the club now require a Club Facilities Assistant. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a long established business. The role will be approximately 80% Bar Management duties and 20% Administration work.
• Liaise with catering franchise.
• Serving members and guests at the bar.
• Bar Duties and Stock control
• Comply with health and safety and food hygiene laws.
• Assisting the Facilities Manager with Account and Bank Reconciliation.
• Arranging the staff rota.
• Any other administration duties as required
• Have administration experience.
• Good knowledge of I.T. (MS Office applications)
• Front of house, bar work experience.
• Possess great customer service skills.
• Be able to work as part of a team.
• Organised with high standard of cleanliness.
• Be honest and reliable.
All Applications through the one of teh following links: